1. Locate the file you want opening in a specific app or website.
2. Right click the file.
3. Click Open with...
4. Select any of the options listed in Other options and click OK.
Alternatively, you can tick the checkbox below that will make sure that whatever you have chosen will always open with that app/website. (Preferred)
1. Navigate to the Settings in the Start menu.
2. Open Settings.
3. Select Apps.
4. Select Default apps from the side menu.
5. From here you can set what each default app will be automatically picked for each category of file/website.
© 2021 Switch My Server Limited, Company Number 12974995. Registered Address:
AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5WG.
Last document review date: 9th December 2021.