1. Open Task Manager from the Search bar in the Start menu.
2. Navigate to the Startup tab and choose the App you want to disable.
Some apps/Files cannot be disabled, and only disable apps you know will not have any effect on how the computer works.
1. Choose the Apps you want to enable on startup on, right click and click Open file location.
2. Copy the App shortcut from the File location.
3. Open the Run App or alternatively use the Win + R shortcut on the keyboard.
4. Type 'shell:startup' into the Command line, which will shortcut to the Startup folder.
5. Paste the copied App shortcut into the Startup folder. - App will launch on start-up after next restart/login.
© 2021 Switch My Server Limited, Company Number 12974995. Registered Address:
AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5WG.
Last document review date: 15th December 2021.