1. Open the Start menu from the bottom left.
2. Open Settings.
3. Select Update & Security from the Settings menu.
4. Scroll down the Windows Update section to see a message about updating to Windows 11, click See if it's ready to install.
5. Wait for an info bubble on installing Windows 11 to appear at the top of the Windows update page.
6. Check device specifications before installing and check with system specification to ensure it will work, it is also important to ensure you have more than what is stated because some features will not work even with the device specifications it shows.
7. Click Download and Install and go through all the setup and it will launch upon restart/login.
© 2021 Switch My Server Limited, Company Number 12974995. Registered Address:
AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5WG.
Last document review date: 13th December 2021.
For full information of defined terms please refer to the Defined Terms document or contact us.