1. Open Settings from the Start menu.
2. Navigate to the Privacy.
3. Select Camera from the left-hand side menu.
4. Make sure the option to allow apps access to the camera is turned on.
5. Also, if Teams is on your desktop, make sure desktop apps access to camera is also turned on.
1. Open the Search bar from the Start menu.
2. Search for 'Device Manager'.
3. Look for the category related to the camera, web cams should also be under cameras, possibly in a drop down box.
4. Right click the camera and select properties.
5. Naviagte to Driver.
6. Update Driver.
© 2021 Switch My Server Limited, Company Number 12974995. Registered Address:
AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5WG.
Last document review date: 10th December 2021.