1. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Click View all Outlook settings or in the search bar, search 'Email Signature' and select it.
If you choose the search bar route, continue to part 4.
3. Under Email Settings, click Compose and reply.
4. At the top of Email Settings should be the Email signature editor, this is where you can add your signature through the various formatting options available.
5. Optionally, by clicking the tick boxes at the bottom of the edit section, you can choose whether to have the signature automtically enabled on new messages, forwards/replies, or both.
Automatically include my signature on new messages will only display the signature at the bottom of the email when you start a new email from scratch.
Automatically includ emy signature on messages i forward or reply to will only display the signature at the bottom of the email when you are replying to another email or forwarding the email to someone else.
1. On the Office App there is three ways to create a signature for emails:
Typing in the search bar, 'Signatures'
File > Option > Mail > Create or modify signatures for messages
New Email > Signature > Signatures...
From any of the three ways of accessing signatures, the editor will show that there can be multiple signatures made, and just like the website one there is the options to either have them appear on new messages, forwards/replies, or both.
1. Click the Outlook Icon in the top left corner.
2. Click the Settings Icon in the bottom left corner.
3. Scroll down the Settings until you see the Signature option and select it.
4. Type your wanted signature in the box provided and approve it with the tick in the top right corner.
© 2021 Switch My Server Limited, Company Number 12974995. Registered Address:
AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5WG.
Last document review date: 9th December 2021.